Create Plan Scale
Proven steps to strategic clarity
Create.Plan.Scale is what we call our strategic overall package – developed over many years of concrete project work.
Again and again, our experience flowed into the individual methodological building blocks: they were modeled, adapted or even newly developed. Over time, we have developed a reliable blueprint for our campaign management. This helps us and you to achieve strategic clarity, identify suitable formats and channels and, as a result, combine a reliable editorial plan with processes for efficient implementation.
Create.Plan.Scale consists of five modules that build on each other:
1. Identity (Workshop)
- Positioning, strategic questions
- Products/services (Unique selling propositions/USPs, Reason Why, Attribution)
- Target groups
- Expectations, areas of tension
2. Formats and channels
- Suitable media formats, initial content ideas
- initial content ideas
- target-oriented channels and media
- Consolidation and prioritization
- first visualizations, mockups
3. Editorial plan
- Customer journey or sales funnel, media paths
- Timing grid, schedule
- Processes of implementation, tracking tools
4. Content Creation
- Design framework
- Content creation (text, image, video)
- Implementation, launch, postings
5. Reporting (Jour Fixe)
- Result report, classification
- Further development of formats, paths
Kaeding Anderson develops clear and differentiating visual solutions and transfers them into a system that communicates and interacts across media.
We want to understand. Together we look at everything that is relevant on the way to your goals: Your company with the respective philosophy, the ...
From analysis to implementation in communication and design. Campaign strategy, communication strategy, brand strategy: we create and define the ...
Reaching the goal faster together. With good planning and professional implementation, workshops can work wonders: the home straight is reached ...